Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh Lawd....I can't believe I'm 'bout to give up my conditioner for the summer.

I decided to join MJ in her Homemade Product Challenge for the summer. I make just about all of my own products anyway....except for the conditioner. I co-wash daily and Aussie Moist is a must for me. I think I am truly addicted to this stuff.

The thought of going the whole summer with out it terrifies me. Well, now that I think of it, I'm gonna have a hard time giving up any of my conditioners. I just became acquainted with Suave Humectant...and I've fallen hard for it too. And all of my deep conditioning routines have a little commercial conditioner added to them.

I will be spending quite a bit of time at the pool or over at Percy Priest Lake aka...Pissy Priest Lake) and I think I'll need lots of conditioner to combat that chlorine from the pool and whatever the hell my be in the lake...ewwww, maybe I shouldn't be in the lake...huh?


What's a gal to do? Waaaaaah.......I want my conditioner!

No comments: