Friday, January 11, 2008

Curls for Women Products Test

So now that I am totally natural, I am starting to experiment with products. I was strolling through Hunneee B'z considering whether I wanted to spend a whole lotta money on Ms. Jessie's products or try Carol's Daughter's products again. Neither one of the these worked well when I was transitioning.

I noticed that they had gotten some new products. One being the Curls line . I've read a few good reviews of it was relatively inexpensive, I decided to give them a try. I used the Whipped Cream and the Quenched Curls Moisturizer. I loved the way they added definition to my tiny coils. I'm not to fond of the buildup that seems to happen after a couple of days. I don't want to start spending a lot of money on products and co-wash them out every night. But again, I'm just starting to play around, so we'll see. I've heard that the Curly Q's (kids line) is the same thing, just a little cheaper. I'll probably buy that next time.

Don't worry, I'm still making my own concoctions on the side. I just don't see me ever deep conditioning with out using my "Good From Head To To Shea Butter Mix."

2nd day of Curls Products test.


No comments: